Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Anon, yeah hey, I'm asking you, the very person reading this... do you know anything for sure or do you listen to your gut and you just cannot shake what you really know? We are getting to the point where our own truth will be challenged and rattlled. That's how it works. I cannot succomb to the illusion. I am betting you cannot shake what you know. Im betting this is where we seemingly stand alone on truth in our own circles. I just want to say, this was never meant to be easy. Easy is where the devil wins. I am not easy. HOLD THE LINE, I love you. God wins. We need you in this fight.

Married to my best friend, mom of boys, patriot and truth seeker.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Its like you were reading my mind. I have read and watched so much that there is no way for me to ever go back to sleep. Clearly I question my sanity even at times as I am trying to wake those around me. i push forward because I know that all this darkness will be exposed. We qill be lead back to the light. For years I had questioned things, but never thought it could have been my government behind it. I will continue to hold the line, and to keep my positive thoughts and prayers headed in the right directions! Wwg1wga, Patriots! ❤ 🇺🇲 ❤

Trying to isolate us and label us as crazy is a pretty nifty trick. We are not fighting a common thug after our possessions; we are fighting a well-oiled demonic force which has fooled many and will use those we care about as pawns against us. We awakened people are exactly what that dark force fears the most. Much love to the lonely warriors who know to stand tough. 💪🦅🙏🏻

In response Erica Stein to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it