Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Anon, yeah hey, I'm asking you, the very person reading this... do you know anything for sure or do you listen to your gut and you just cannot shake what you really know? We are getting to the point where our own truth will be challenged and rattlled. That's how it works. I cannot succomb to the illusion. I am betting you cannot shake what you know. Im betting this is where we seemingly stand alone on truth in our own circles. I just want to say, this was never meant to be easy. Easy is where the devil wins. I am not easy. HOLD THE LINE, I love you. God wins. We need you in this fight.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Yep you nailed it! Maybe its just not part of their journeys right now but its become so painfully obvious for me that Im seeing others that are not seeing whats being spoon fed right under their noses! Both the far Right and the far Left are in for not only a Great Awakening but a Rude Awakening! I feel like if I shout from the roof tops what I am seeing I will be shunned by some in this group and Im too tired to argue at this point! God has woke me for a reason and we are all at different stages of "wokeness"! All I can say is this show is going to have a much happier ending than many think!

When things become far too wrong-headed with arrogance and insults from people who believe they are living better than me, I keep coming back to, "The meek shall inherit the earth." I do not say it out loud, but I do know it in my bones and I have been remembering that phrase a lot lately.

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Words to live by for sure! looking forward to follwing more of your wisdom filled posts! 😊

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Okay now THAT just made my day darlin 😎
There is a reason we need to stay connected to our virtual fam. Too many of our immediate circles don't call us wise at all! 😉

(1) Show this thread