Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Anon, yeah hey, I'm asking you, the very person reading this... do you know anything for sure or do you listen to your gut and you just cannot shake what you really know? We are getting to the point where our own truth will be challenged and rattlled. That's how it works. I cannot succomb to the illusion. I am betting you cannot shake what you know. Im betting this is where we seemingly stand alone on truth in our own circles. I just want to say, this was never meant to be easy. Easy is where the devil wins. I am not easy. HOLD THE LINE, I love you. God wins. We need you in this fight.

Thank you for this. I needed to see this. Today, there are tears and anxiety and I don't know why. I barely leave my house anymore; it seems like I'm the only one that's awake to the lies and in my soul, I feel like I just can't conform with the masses and their masks. Today, I want to scream at people, 'WAKE THE HELL UP!'

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @shachilen in this post can reply

In response Sha Chilen to her Publication

You are not alone. We might not be able to physically see each other or even know our real names but we can all pray for each other. WWG1WGA Big hugs too you

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Sha Chilen to her Publication

All part of the illusion and meant to make us appear unhinged or else question ourselves because we dont fit in. I feel like I've trained my whole life for this, but even so it is so dang hard some days. You are not alone. You are not crazy. This war is real. 🌹