The insurance would not cover
a feeding tube.
It is called
refeeding syndrome when the
body has to learn how to
eat again.
They drugged him with morphine
in the end anyway!

The morphine protocol slows respiration.
Hospice is murder!
The patient doesn’t receive
any love or
positive vibes either.
They know they are going to
a place to die.

Now I just watched this
Covid protocol kills friends
who who not listen to the
Ivermectin or even
Hydroxychloroquine possibility….
which I safely
dispensed to soldiers,
while working my job in the military.

Big Hugs to some of my favorite peoples
sharing here.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Maybe more people will understand that hospice care is not kindness. it is euthanasia! The best outcome for the patient is home care. Like the old days.

(1) Show this thread
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Our family had two different experiences with hospice - one with Dad where they actually took him off most medications and he improved and lived several more years before having a stent put into his heart by a inept surgeon who damaged his colon, had to finish it thru the arm several days later, and he eventually bled to death on blood thinner due to the colon damage which they never admitted to. We moved him to the hospice floor where he died.
Second, my mother who insisted on using the same DR for a heart valve replacement (she was falling down and we didn't know what else to do at that point). They neglected to hold pressure long enough on the incision and she bled out and needed a transfusion (during the covid years). They never even told us about the bruising/bleed-out from the surgery (tried to hide it). She never recovered, had pneumonia or some other viral issue they never identified. We moved her to hospice as she was refusing any more testing/needle/blood samples - was

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Lynn Tapper to her Publication

I'm so sorry for you and your family🙏
I share in your pain😔

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Lynn Tapper to her Publication

Dear Lynn, your experiences are awful and I pray for your own recovery from going through these tragic deaths. This is why we stopped trusting them, getting certain screenings, having annual check ups. Our fellow citizens will benefit from a reformation of these medical organizations. I pray it comes soon🙏

(3) Show this thread

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Wickedness in high places

One-follow the money trail: A patient cured makes them no money.
Two-the depopulation program
Three- sadistic Satanists enjoy their work

In response Every Time to her Publication

Yes. Family decided we would pool our resources and pay for the very expensive cost of home care. Hospital would lose that income.

(1) Show this thread

It is cruel, but that is how nurses and doctors are trained. I still think it is murder.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

I lived it, lost wife. Had to keep hospice at arms length. Did I (she) need more drugs, here's stronger. It was sad, frustrating.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

I'm sorry for your loss, Blaine.
I know the feeling of frustration. I was told my husband Tom would be more comfortable at hospice than the hospital. Family decided we would care for him at our home with a team of nurses and aides. We quickly assembled this team and got the house ready for him. There were delays; they didn't do transfer on the weekends. They didn't have the right transport vehicle available. Days passed. Finally he was to come home on June 24. Got the call a 1 am that morning that he had just died. Couldn't believe the timing.
Looking back now that I know Remdesivir is a snake venom poison, I see that they couldn't kill him in the hospital so hospice was the next step. Previously at home I gave Tom some Ivermectin, he wouldn't take the whole protocol. But maybe the Ivermectin in his system kept Remdesivir at bay.
He wasn't very responsive at hospice; I told myself he would perk up once we got him home.
I didn't have a clue they were killing him with morphine.

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

I hate hospice it's a cruel thing to do to anyone
We don't do that to our animals 😢

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I seen it happen with My own dear wife, when i tried to tell them "they" wont allow it!
all the Snakes👿 wearing white Coats Poseing as Caring "heath and end of Life [EXPERTS]"
if they would have told her she would of taken it, But No!
I will Never forgive [them]😡

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

I'm sorry, Justice. I don't know what closure means when you lose a loved one to murder. There can be pnly justice and punishment for the guilty.

(1) Show this thread