Our family had two different experiences with hospice - one with Dad where they actually took him off most medications and he improved and lived several more years before having a stent put into his heart by a inept surgeon who damaged his colon, had to finish it thru the arm several days later, and he eventually bled to death on blood thinner due to the colon damage which they never admitted to. We moved him to the hospice floor where he died.
Second, my mother who insisted on using the same DR for a heart valve replacement (she was falling down and we didn't know what else to do at that point). They neglected to hold pressure long enough on the incision and she bled out and needed a transfusion (during the covid years). They never even told us about the bruising/bleed-out from the surgery (tried to hide it). She never recovered, had pneumonia or some other viral issue they never identified. We moved her to hospice as she was refusing any more testing/needle/blood samples - was

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lst5050 in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Lynn Tapper to her Publication

Dear Lynn, your experiences are awful and I pray for your own recovery from going through these tragic deaths. This is why we stopped trusting them, getting certain screenings, having annual check ups. Our fellow citizens will benefit from a reformation of these medical organizations. I pray it comes soon🙏

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I'm so sorry for you and your family🙏
I share in your pain😔

Dear Lynn, I'm so sorry both of your parents had to suffer and die in the care of extremely bad doctors. This was beyond incompetency. Money may have the motivating factor. Did they die recently? You know about the huge bonuses for patients, mostly the elderly, given the killing treatments of the ventilator and Remdesivir.
I believe older patients were targeted to die for money . It was premeditated murder.
I'm not afraid to say it.
My husband was murdered too. They Remdesivir'ed and morphined him to death.
The hospital is in no position to fight back. The people involved have been caught bloody red-handed in their crimes. Trump's entire Presidency was a sting operation. Incontrovertible evidence has been collected. This sh**storm movie is coming to an end soon. This year and next we will learn what happened.
Military tribunals, judgement, punishment.
I believe this is true. In time we can find closure.
Hang on, Lynn. We will get through it.❤️