In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Our family had two different experiences with hospice - one with Dad where they actually took him off most medications and he improved and lived several more years before having a stent put into his heart by a inept surgeon who damaged his colon, had to finish it thru the arm several days later, and he eventually bled to death on blood thinner due to the colon damage which they never admitted to. We moved him to the hospice floor where he died.
Second, my mother who insisted on using the same DR for a heart valve replacement (she was falling down and we didn't know what else to do at that point). They neglected to hold pressure long enough on the incision and she bled out and needed a transfusion (during the covid years). They never even told us about the bruising/bleed-out from the surgery (tried to hide it). She never recovered, had pneumonia or some other viral issue they never identified. We moved her to hospice as she was refusing any more testing/needle/blood samples - was

I'm so sorry for you and your family🙏
I share in your pain😔

In response Lynn Tapper to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @carpenter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Justice Peacefully ., click on at the bottom under it