Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Not sure I would have used these words, but I do get the sense that it was known that the [cabal] would use weather tech and FEMA/FEDS to create chaos, impact voting and cause destruction. This is being flipped to expose [them]

[They] knew [they] weren't going to fool us with another fake pandemic, so [they] are creating catastrophic storms to interfere with the election that [they] can't have happen...

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

(There) October a surprise .
What goes around comes around (they) really did now . People see what’s going the ones that are awake and there smart enough to know that it will come back hard . Keep watching the movie we know God wins. 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

It seems with the announcement today that some of the delay may be due to allocating resources to state agencies rather than having them all go through federal. I am not a politician, but it seems in line with returning some federal powers to the state (like abortion) that have played out.