Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Not sure I would have used these words, but I do get the sense that it was known that the [cabal] would use weather tech and FEMA/FEDS to create chaos, impact voting and cause destruction. This is being flipped to expose [them]

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

[They] knew [they] weren't going to fool us with another fake pandemic, so [they] are creating catastrophic storms to interfere with the election that [they] can't have happen...

(There) October a surprise .
What goes around comes around (they) really did now . People see what’s going the ones that are awake and there smart enough to know that it will come back hard . Keep watching the movie we know God wins. 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @anneanon1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anne Kats, click on at the bottom under it