Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Not sure I would have used these words, but I do get the sense that it was known that the [cabal] would use weather tech and FEMA/FEDS to create chaos, impact voting and cause destruction. This is being flipped to expose [them]

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

[They] knew [they] weren't going to fool us with another fake pandemic, so [they] are creating catastrophic storms to interfere with the election that [they] can't have happen...

It seems with the announcement today that some of the delay may be due to allocating resources to state agencies rather than having them all go through federal. I am not a politician, but it seems in line with returning some federal powers to the state (like abortion) that have played out.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fight_for_Life in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fight_for_Life , click on at the bottom under it