Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

If I were you, I'd make sure you have at least a one month supply of food and water, two full tanks of propane and batteries for flash lights.

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Iā€™m prepped, as I think many ā€œyoungerā€ people are, but I donā€™t think it will happen because by allowing the systems to go down, potentially hundreds of thousands of elderly will die within days.

That doesnā€™t sound like patriots in control to me. So I think itā€™s a bluff.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

Don't get complacent.

HAARP is still creating devastating storms.

It's [their] last-ditch effort to stop the election from happening, in my opinion.

Sending Possible Cat 2, Milton into the west coast midweek. Tampa, Sarasota or???Get your armor on tight!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Twitmo4life in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Raymond ......., click on at the bottom under it