If I were you, I'd make sure you have at least a one month supply of food and water, two full tanks of propane and batteries for flash lights.

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

My heart believes this is good advice. At ghe same time. I feel a bit cray cray for stocking up on things. Have so much extra stuff that I wonder if it will ever be used.

candles, matches, charcoal help too! 🥰🙏🏻

Buy a bunch of those little solar lights, put them outside. Power goes out, bring the lights inside, back outside they go in the daytime to recharge for the next night. Cheap ones from the dollar stores work just as well as the expensive ones.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Very handy to have a bunch! Been doing that for years now (we have a lot of power outages in my area, esp during heavy winter storms). When we use them, we take the stems off and set them upright in a little glass or clear jar. Makes it easier for the fam to navigate to the restroom, and get up the stairs where we put one every other step or two. Seems like they will even charge up fine on cloudy days! If you have elderly, make sure they have some too

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Good idea. I hung solar lights on 2 porches two years ago and they work like a charm. I also have battery operated candles that can be set to go on and off at specific times.

(4) Show this thread

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

TODAY is always a really good day to make sure your household is stocked up on canned & dry non-perishable food, water, and necessities up to 30 days worth if you can.
If you have the resources, stock up on extra so you can help others.
Should be a top priority.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Not many in the 6 states will have the funds to, even before the hurricane and the ones coming down the pike!

(1) Show this thread

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

I’m prepped, as I think many “younger” people are, but I don’t think it will happen because by allowing the systems to go down, potentially hundreds of thousands of elderly will die within days.

That doesn’t sound like patriots in control to me. So I think it’s a bluff.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

Agreed... except what if Patriots are NOT in control

that changes everything 🔥

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

Don't get complacent.

HAARP is still creating devastating storms.

It's [their] last-ditch effort to stop the election from happening, in my opinion.

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

People are clueless.
Wishing them luck

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

Exactly 👍