Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

If I were you, I'd make sure you have at least a one month supply of food and water, two full tanks of propane and batteries for flash lights.

I’m prepped, as I think many “younger” people are, but I don’t think it will happen because by allowing the systems to go down, potentially hundreds of thousands of elderly will die within days.

That doesn’t sound like patriots in control to me. So I think it’s a bluff.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Betheballdanny in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

Don't get complacent.

HAARP is still creating devastating storms.

It's [their] last-ditch effort to stop the election from happening, in my opinion.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

It would be nice if the Suptreme Court made their decision public. So President Trump could come back in.

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

Sending Possible Cat 2, Milton into the west coast midweek. Tampa, Sarasota or???Get your armor on tight!

(2) Show this thread

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

Agreed... except what if Patriots are NOT in control

that changes everything 🔥

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Then we load up and get ready. New patriot style, not old patriot style.

(1) Show this thread