Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

If I were you, I'd make sure you have at least a one month supply of food and water, two full tanks of propane and batteries for flash lights.

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Iā€™m prepped, as I think many ā€œyoungerā€ people are, but I donā€™t think it will happen because by allowing the systems to go down, potentially hundreds of thousands of elderly will die within days.

That doesnā€™t sound like patriots in control to me. So I think itā€™s a bluff.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

Don't get complacent.

HAARP is still creating devastating storms.

It's [their] last-ditch effort to stop the election from happening, in my opinion.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

It would be nice if the Suptreme Court made their decision public. So President Trump could come back in.

me thinks that will happen. and take down all those necessary during our 10 days. my opinion also but seems like theres no alternative now.. its building... you can feel it, sondering what butler PA info will come out.. will it be forceful and truth or crypto for others to figure it out.. it needs to be straight and forward.. the meek affect has to go.. the strength leader has to be coming forward now..

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ingajana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ingrid Colby, click on at the bottom under it