Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

If I were you, I'd make sure you have at least a one month supply of food and water, two full tanks of propane and batteries for flash lights.

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Iā€™m prepped, as I think many ā€œyoungerā€ people are, but I donā€™t think it will happen because by allowing the systems to go down, potentially hundreds of thousands of elderly will die within days.

That doesnā€™t sound like patriots in control to me. So I think itā€™s a bluff.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

Agreed... except what if Patriots are NOT in control

that changes everything šŸ”„

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Then we load up and get ready. New patriot style, not old patriot style.

I understand what you're saying brother...
in fact, the old me would be saying the same exact thing (I'm serious the old me was hell on earth and bleeds for my country & justice)...

but now I see differently...
I know what hour we are in now
and I realize:

1. we can not "patriot" our way of removing evil from the earth... that is for God and God Alone

2. we can not "patriot" our way out of God's Tribulation (which is HOLY and JUST and NECESSARY)

3. we can not "patriot" our way out of Christ's Return and The Father's KINGDOM COME šŸ™

Only people mentioned by @AnonAlicious in this post can reply

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

New patriot is not the same as the old. WWII patriots need to die away, fast. They are perpetuating the lies and holding us back.

We wonā€™t need guns in the future, but we will for this transition.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

...what we need is prayer and love of God and Neighbor šŸ™

(1) Show this thread