What a crazy coincidence!

Matt Wallace
@MattWallace888

This took me a long time to make!

I created map showing the path of destruction of Hurricane Helene with an overlay of the 2020 election results…

The storm seemed to almost methodically miss the bluest parts of those crucial swing states, while simultaneously ravaging the red parts. What a crazy coincidence!

There were a few notable exceptions, like Ashville (which is about 60% blue), but besides that, the larger blue cities seemed to almost all get “lucky” together.

If I was a conspiracy theorist, I might assume that this is a big part of the reason why Biden and Kamala are still prioritizing aid to illegals over aid to citizens impacted by the storm. I would also wonder if it was all be design.

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Where are these states national guard

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication

They just sent Tennessee National Guard over to Kuwait.

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Why is our national guard in another country?
What’s the point of having them if they’re not here

In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication

Could be the 'national guard' are run by the 'world cabal globalist' who don't want them helping the situation they caused - were the guard are needed.
HAARP war machine at work.
Another question is why are those who boast 'we have it all' not doing anything to stop the Criminals running the weather machine and causing so much harm?

Their saying of of this is a movie or they're allowing it to 'wake people Up' doesn't fly anymore - dead people don't wake up.

Another Big Vile Ruse
There are none to vote for - none are Good.

The world order is showing they run it all and have been been filling positions in Corp. America for a long time.

Even the grp Trump and them are having help are part of the Controlled Op - pervs and pedos,

I see Edward Graham is CEO of Samaritan Purse - Franklin must've been removed for wrong affiliations.
https://samaritanspurse.org/article/pray-for-those-in-helenes-path/

I agree. They don’t have it all it’s all a lie.

In response Free Bird to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Yvonne_M in this post can reply

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Their 'meaning' must not be ours.
If ours, they would've taken them out years ago.