What a crazy coincidence!

Matt Wallace
@MattWallace888

This took me a long time to make!

I created map showing the path of destruction of Hurricane Helene with an overlay of the 2020 election results…

The storm seemed to almost methodically miss the bluest parts of those crucial swing states, while simultaneously ravaging the red parts. What a crazy coincidence!

There were a few notable exceptions, like Ashville (which is about 60% blue), but besides that, the larger blue cities seemed to almost all get “lucky” together.

If I was a conspiracy theorist, I might assume that this is a big part of the reason why Biden and Kamala are still prioritizing aid to illegals over aid to citizens impacted by the storm. I would also wonder if it was all be design.

Only people mentioned by @V_Anon in this post can reply

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

My grandson decided - at 3 years old - to get up and walk out of the movie theater.
We had to follow him and leave with him.
He said he just didn't like the movie.
I want to do as he did now.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Every Time to her Publication

😊
Sometimes children are way ahead of their parents and grandparents.
Smart baby😍

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Just like Lahaina when the super wealthy homes were untouched while homes of local people were completely destroyed. DEWs

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

That is why it seems unlikely to me this is simply the government doing this destruction. What is in it for them? They now have a ton of displaced people and more bureaucratic nightmares to deal with. At most, perhaps elements in the government are involved with directing resources to the contractors working for the donor class, but that is a DS issue and not simply the government did this and they did that. Many people seem not to understand how this works but at the same time advocate to take all the structure down and tell us every day how bad our government is. Very few mention the divisions in the military that are playing out either.

(1) Show this thread

Rem when actor Biden said those places w/ blue roofs directed storms and DEW's ...

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

one thing you did not mention which is not political is that that area is loaded with mining potential and now that the land has been destroyed along with the population lithium land will be bought up at a low cost asheville is on top of this mine and why it was destroyed. ds always has a reason for chaos.

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

Very good point.

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

but this is the reason they did this... yes the bad guys.. mass destruction is here..

(2) Show this thread

Where are these states national guard

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication

They just sent Tennessee National Guard over to Kuwait.

(1) Show this thread