Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

This will remain one of the most enjoyable moments of this whole movie for Anons…it is when we got to see THE EVIL MONSTERS eyes filled with FEAR. Video in link👇🏻.

https://x.com/liz_churchill10/status/1837988382607077508?s=61

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

This one is the
Number 5😆

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

I found a facemask like this in my
yard yesterday….

In the past four years,
HOW ABOUT ALL THE
FREAKING GARBAGE EVERYWHERE!

If the issue was so hazardous,
why not properly dispose of
these germ collectors!!!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Yeah, if the "virus" was so deadly, shouldn't there have been "Biohazard" waste receptacles all over the place to guarantee proper disposal of the masks???

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Exactly! When the "virus" was first announced, I was a private duty home health care worker. This simple question you asked was one that woke me up to the scam. After being taught to carefully contain sharps, biological hazards, etc., to then see that it wasn't important to dispose of these masks just didn't make sense. Another wake up was when I realized as a smoker, that if exhaled smoke could be blown through a mask, that in reverse,...the "virus" particles could then enter through the mask. Another revelation was when I asked the pharmacist if I could look at the packaging that came in the vaccines, only to discover that the ingredient list was blank. Thankfully, at that point, I quit that line of work, and got a job making half the money I did before. I've never regretted that decision. I was blessed to be shown these things in a simple common sense type of way.

I hear you loud and clear! I retired from 50 years of ER/Critical Care nursing in 2020. I wanted no part of participating in this endeavor. I refused to get the jab, refused to wear a mask, distance and stay indoors. I knew the first week that all the CDC recommendations were designed to weaken the natural immune response. Mask wearing, distancing, oversanitizing, isolation, reduced sunshine and fresh air, fear mongering, increased stress levels etc. I tried to warn people especially my colleagues in the medical field, and I was totally shocked that they could not see it!!! Then when flu cases went from millions to less that 2000 cases, it dawned on me what a scam it was. Then the revelation from the inventor of the PCR test that the PCR wascnot designed to detect infectious disease! But it does pick up DNA and RNA. I too am so grateful for my medical insight.

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Thank you for sharing your experience Carol. I think it helps us all to hear how we all came to process what we've all been through. I think it makes us understand that we all process differently based on our knowledge and life experiences. I know it helps me be more patient. God knows that I could use some work in that area!😊

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

Yes, life provides lessons for growth, trust and grace. 😇

(1) Show this thread