is it illegal to fake your death? what if the 100s of pardons coming out will be those who have had to go into hiding because of the "invisible enemy"? what if they bring with them evidence of a shadow government run at the top tiers of that government and governments around the world? game theory. sometimes you cannot tell people. you must show them. its going to be BIBLICAL, think resurrections

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I can't wait

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

makes sense. but i take everything with a grain of salt 🧂

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker, friend, sister, daughter. Loyalty is vital. Law and Order. Nice until pushed too far. WWG1WGA #FreeddomJusticeTheAMERICANWay

Mind is blown!

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

Chills!

Tarot card: JUDGEMENT#20.
this card is ALL about resurrection
notice the TRUMPet

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Deedee Schultz to her Publication

ok eye see you fren

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

😇😇😇😇 We are all wacthing.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yessssssss!

🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

I suppose it's illegal if you have malintent. Such as if you fake your death to falsely collect an insurance claim?

imagine having evidence to take down governments. cant trust anybody, you know the puppet masters pull all the strings. whats your out? faking your death. thats illegal. how do you present evidence in court? youd have to first be oardoned for faking it

(1) Show this thread

But its not illegal to be in witness protection.

The movie Eraser comes to mind.

In response gators mom11 to her Publication

inagine you have evidence that will take down governments. cant trust anyone, you know the puppet masters pull all the strings. whats your out? faking your death. thats illegal. how do you present evidence in court of law? youd have to first be pardoned for faking it

(1) Show this thread

🚨🥜,🇺🇸(♋️🌜🇨🇱🤠🃏)📅 🇺🇸. 🚨🔜🔪💵⚰️☠️ //🚨 🎬🛫🏢💥✈️🏢💥🏢💥🎬=🐎💩.// 🎬🚀🌖🛰🎬=🐎💩. //🌎👈🐎💩.// 😷🐎💩!// 💀👈💉👈🖕! [💉=🖕]

It is legal to fake your own death in Navada, if you feel as though your life is in jeperody. Ive researched regaurding tupac,as far as other states IDK.

🚨🥜,🇺🇸(♋️🌜🇨🇱🤠🃏)📅 🇺🇸. 🚨🔜🔪💵⚰️☠️ //🚨 🎬🛫🏢💥✈️🏢💥🏢💥🎬=🐎💩.// 🎬🚀🌖🛰🎬=🐎💩. //🌎👈🐎💩.// 😷🐎💩!// 💀👈💉👈🖕! [💉=🖕]

In response Cowboy Trendkill to his Publication

Jon Jon was above ocean, something else to consider

In response Cowboy Trendkill to his Publication

imagine having evidence to take down governments. cant trust anybody, you know the puppet masters pull all the strings. whats your out? faking your death. how do you present evidence in a court of law? youd have to first be pardoned

(2) Show this thread

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

I hadn't thought of that. It sounds plausible. Hope it's true! It would be EPIC!😎

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

Yes it is illegal, and I was wondering the same thing. what about people who are believed to have faked death and had cases pending like 2pac and Michael Jackson? the girl who put Pac in prison has came out many times since to say she lied, there's a lot of possibility's.the statement about the pardons said "from white collar criminals to high profile rappers". Wouldnt be suprised if a lot of them are on that list. This is gonna be good😎 CHECKMATE/Trump Card D's would loose control

In response EllieMae Clampett to her Publication

the best part? it will force the HREAT AWAKENING

(1) Show this thread

Its now or never.#EP

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

On POTUSs Que

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

yes prefect scenario

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

and the only way to present evidence of a shadow government/DS cabal, in a court of law (LAW&ORDER) would be for that individual to be pardoned from faking death

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

Why it should be illegal to fake your death? I really don't think it is when your live and family's live are in danger and this is the only option will go for it at 100%

In response Jolimain ... to her Publication

expand that thought: what if you cant trust anybody because you know the puppet masters pill all the strings

(1) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

I am not hopeful anythnig that cool is coming soon but you definitely made my day with that idea!

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

its really not that far fetched

(1) Show this thread

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

This would really be Biblical! What you stated makes complete sense! There isn't enough popcorn in the world for this!!!

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

its not that far fetched, to legally present evidence in a court of law (LAW&ORDER) the individual would have to be pardoned from faking death.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

😲

Just a white hat looking for justice. #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #wwg1wga #maga

We would run out of popcorn if that happened. There ain't enough corn in the country that could supply the demand for that, OMG!

This never even crossed my mind! It makes total sense!!! This could get very very interesting indeed

I heard something similar to this the other day (can't remember where), but they said that people like JFK Jr., Michael Jackson, Princess Di, Elvis etc. would make their apperance when they testified against the Deep State.What an awesome way that would be to make an entrance! Coming back to help save the World/Humanity! 🙏

MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

I just got HUGE chills when I read this. Feeling it deeply.

I like this!! A LOT!

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

no it is illegal to do so if its for profit but not as wittness protection. so good point that has also crossed my mind and makes total sense question is how far back would they have went with this. deep thinker on this.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

In response michael griggs to his Publication

with JFK Jr id totally agree. something just wasnt idk complete i guess.

In response michael griggs to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

agreed! i have been Awake since 1980 when i first started digging on the Illuminati and i think there are quite a few people who went into WitSec

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

exactly. to legally present evidence, in a court of law (LAW & ORDER) the person who faked death must be be absolved

(1) Show this thread

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

💥Yes....
I definitely need to buy more popcorn!
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Brit, Ex Forces. President Trump/Patriots/Anon Supporter. Love travelling, wildlife & so much more. God Bless.

"Fake your death"......does that mean millions of biden voters are about to rock up?😂😂😂😂

In response Cliffeeq ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

no. expand your mind, think:
jfk
jr
diana
michael jackson
anybody who tried to expose [them] who were "taken out"

Fear of The Lord is The Beginning of Wisdom.

In response Cliffeeq ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

LOL

(2) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

holy shit