If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

is it illegal to fake your death? what if the 100s of pardons coming out will be those who have had to go into hiding because of the "invisible enemy"? what if they bring with them evidence of a shadow government run at the top tiers of that government and governments around the world? game theory. sometimes you cannot tell people. you must show them. its going to be BIBLICAL, think resurrections

Why it should be illegal to fake your death? I really don't think it is when your live and family's live are in danger and this is the only option will go for it at 100%

Only people mentioned by @Jolimain in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Jolimain ... to her Publication

expand that thought: what if you cant trust anybody because you know the puppet masters pill all the strings

it has to be completely real as in a movie

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

I will fake my death and change identity for sure , if it's the only option to save my family

(2) Show this thread