If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

is it illegal to fake your death? what if the 100s of pardons coming out will be those who have had to go into hiding because of the "invisible enemy"? what if they bring with them evidence of a shadow government run at the top tiers of that government and governments around the world? game theory. sometimes you cannot tell people. you must show them. its going to be BIBLICAL, think resurrections

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

Yes it is illegal, and I was wondering the same thing. what about people who are believed to have faked death and had cases pending like 2pac and Michael Jackson? the girl who put Pac in prison has came out many times since to say she lied, there's a lot of possibility's.the statement about the pardons said "from white collar criminals to high profile rappers". Wouldnt be suprised if a lot of them are on that list. This is gonna be good😎 CHECKMATE/Trump Card D's would loose control

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

yes😁