If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

is it illegal to fake your death? what if the 100s of pardons coming out will be those who have had to go into hiding because of the "invisible enemy"? what if they bring with them evidence of a shadow government run at the top tiers of that government and governments around the world? game theory. sometimes you cannot tell people. you must show them. its going to be BIBLICAL, think resurrections

I am not hopeful anythnig that cool is coming soon but you definitely made my day with that idea!

Only people mentioned by @Blinkyblinx in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

its really not that far fetched

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

ha, imagine saying that 4 years ago 😉 but after the past few years I guess I have to say you are correct! just dont want to get my hopes up bc I won't be able to sleep at night counting down the days

(1) Show this thread