Squawk and his wife could use some prayers this morning

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🙏🏻

My mother had whipple surgery 8 years ago. (give or take) She is going strong...

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Praying for healing, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Kim have there been any updates on Squawk's wife's surgery?

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

No not yet.
will let you know when i hear something

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

🙏🌴

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🕊💖🙏🏼🙌🏼

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏👣💙👣🙏

Love 💕 and Prayers 🙏💗

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏

🙏

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻❤️

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏❤️🙏

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Sending love and prayers 🙏💙

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Prayers OUT! 🙏

Also praying for MedBeds roll-out ASAP so we can put an end to all barbaric Roman forms of medicine + BigPharma poison + Rockefeller petroleum-based meds, and get on with real, true, natural-based healing without causing additional traumas. Manifesting!

💗🙏🙏🙏💗

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏🙏🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Heavenly Father, you who knows all things, sees all things and can do all things; thank you for listening to us in this time of need. Please watch over Squawk's wife as she goes through this surgery. Guide the surgeons and bless their work.
Bring comfort to Squawk and family as they wait and guide their minds away from worry. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray for a safe and successful surgery. Amen.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Standing in wholly agreement with@ChristineDe7 all in your mighty and wonderful name💖🙏🏻😇🕊🌹🐸

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for complete healing 🙏❤️🙏

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

🙏

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

🙏🙏🙏

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Squawk's wife. Allow her surgery and recovery to go quickly and smoothly. Restore her strength, health, and vigor. May Squawk and his wife enjoy many more happy and healthy years together with filled blessings beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Prayers for Squawk and his wife.

I was here from the beginning when VK provided us this safe space. I deleted my profile lost my star and checkmark. My name was SheilaE*

Prayers for a successful surgery and rapid healing!

We’re with You Squawk! Sending Healing Love and Blessings
❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

🙏🙏🙏