Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Now they are saying it was a missile and not a plane. πŸ™„

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

Yeah, they forgot to shut off THIS πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ surveillance camera...

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Anyone who still believes the 9-11 bogus story, needs to wake up. Go visit the pentagon area and you will see it was totally impossible for a plane to fly in at ground level. I know, I saw the hole personally afterward. Where are the photos of all the damage to other buildings and infrastructure of a plane flying in and crashing into things as it came in and
"leveled off?" Where are the eyewitness accounts and video of a plane flying in over homes and businesses? πŸ€ͺ

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

9-11 is the gateway that will change the way normies look at the government. This is why they were (are?) trying to pass a law saying you can’t question the 9-11 narrative. The most obvious evidence for anyone is building 7 just fell down on its own. There was no fake plane, no reason for it to fall in the same way the other two buildings fell. Building 7 was just sitting there minding its own business and just fell in the most perfect way possible, as if it was demoed.

(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

$2.3 trillion question

😏

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Google Earth showed the crevice where the plane supposedly crashed was there before 9/11 so it's a completely bogus story

(1) Show this thread