I am asking for prayers for my mom and dad. Surgery tomorrow morning at 7:30 for my dad, he has prostate cancer, removing prostate and surrounding lymph nodes as well as radiation. We discussed other treatments, but this is the route he has chosen. My mom has Parkinson's and is trying to hold herself together. They are childhood sweethearts, married 53 years. A love, friendship and bond like no other. Asking for prayers for his surgeon, the surgery itself and the best result possible, as well as strength for my momma. My dad is a really good man, who always puts others before himself. Our family has been through a lot of heartache and could use a little prayer lift. Thank you 💞

Only people mentioned by @Heathers384 in this post can reply

In response Heather Steel384 to her Publication

Father, we lift this family up in prayer, to Your Divine Majesty and unending Mercy. Bear with this man. Give him strength to match his courage. Guide his surgeon's hands, and quiet his mind, so absolute focus can be given. Let the anesthesiologist administer the perfect dose of what is needed, and then stop it at the right time, to allow for a smooth recovery from the drug. HEAL THIS GOOD SOUL, clean through, and give him many more years to laugh and love. Send Your Angels to guard him and watch over him. Make this man an example of the steadfast Power of Faith. Hold his family close, that their love may strengthen him and each other. In Christ Jesus, THANK YOU, Father.

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

In response ellejaye mcrae to her Publication

Thank you so much 💞 💓 💗

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Praying for you. 🙏🏻❤️. I find in times like this, it’s good to sing a little Bob. Gets the vibes up.

https://youtu.be/F4sNi2PUiWM?si=BFzjKIevj6XMv9Uu

Bob Marley - Three Little Birds - Lyrics!! - (HD) - YouTube

Bob Marley - Three Little Birds - Lyrics!! - (HD)I DONT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THIS SONG(c)All audio or any third party content belong to the respected owners unl...

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

Thank you so much 💞 💓 💗

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Thank you 💖 💞

(1) Show this thread

May God put his full Armour around your mom and dad. May he hug and protect you as you walk through these rough days with them. In Jesus name. Amen. 🙏🏻

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Thank you so very much 💞💕

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Praying for your family

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Thank you so much 💞 💓

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼

Father God Knows. 💕🙏💕
Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus Knows. 💕🙏💕

In Agreement Together Through Christ Jesus We Pray For You, Your Parents,
Your Families Father God's
Perfect Plan With Father God's Beautiful Peace.

Trust IN Repentance,
IN Agreement,
IN Thanksgiving Father God, Yeshua Messiah Every Step.

Our Non Ceasing Major Prayers ARE With You
And Yours. 💕🙏💕

Jesus Name
Father God's Speed
IN Recovery, IN Total Healing Longevity Health And Happiness.

Jesus Name
Father God's Beautiful Love,
Father God's Angels
Be With You And Yours
Every Step.

Amen AND Amen. 💕🙏💕

Rest In The Lord. 💕🙏💕

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼

Please Keep Us Up To Date,
Expecting Great Reports. 🤗

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Thank you so much 💞. I am very grateful for these prayers 💕

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Heather's mom and dad. Bless them both with a rock solid faith in You, strength, comfort, peace of mind, love, support and healing. Give her mom serenity and many more healthy and happy years together with her beloved husband. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PawAm2pVBpw&t=1486s

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you so much 💞

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers for your Dad and Mom. 💕

In response J J Larr to her Publication

Thank you 💞💕

(1) Show this thread