Wife to my best friend 26 yearsโค๏ธMomma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA,NCSWIC๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒป

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Yup thatโ€™s me.

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Fookin finally skewled Patsy Jerkbert with the truth bout catholicism, WHO knew that was all it took. B won't even pull up in the drive way. BY Satan. lol

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

The remnant of the One True Church still exists underground. We, the traditional Holy Roman Catholic remnant will carry the the Bride of Christ through the dark hours into the future because the "gates of hell shall not prevail against her"

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication

THIS IS 100% CORRECT!

AMEN ๐Ÿ™

(in fact you said out loud what my point really was... The Vatican demonic corruption IS NOT the same as THE ONE TRUE and HOLY CATHOLIC FAITH - and indeed in the end the remnant in Christ shall prevail in HIS GLORY)

Only people mentioned by @SonofLiberty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susan Gasperson, click on at the bottom under it