Only people mentioned by @Pipsqueak in this post can reply

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Fookin finally skewled Patsy Jerkbert with the truth bout catholicism, WHO knew that was all it took. B won't even pull up in the drive way. BY Satan. lol

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

People hate the truth,

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

🔥🔥🔥

(2) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

😁 true story😂🤣😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE GOD AND SO DOES MY FAMILY INITIALS ARE JC WINK WINK

I ABOUT FELL OUT MY CHAIR LMAO

MY KIDS HAVE HAD ME ON A 3 WEEK RAMPAGE AND WOW I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE SHIT I TEXTED IN ABSOLUTE ANGER .......

In response JamieRCotters to her Publication

Must be the week for it, My kids have been driving me crazy. One thinks I need to see a doctor, one thinks I need to get out of the house and make friends 🤣😂🤣😂 that one is funny. My son just texted said Hey Mom I’m in your area today, I asked will you come visit me, he texted back NO. Then why even tell me😡😡😡.

I LOVE GOD AND SO DOES MY FAMILY INITIALS ARE JC WINK WINK

In response JamieRCotters to her Publication

ME HUBBY ALMOST GOT THREW OUT LMAO THATS HOW BAD IT WAS AND WE HAVE BEEN TOGATHER FOREVER
IT WASNT PLEASANT BUT SOMEONE HAD TO DO IT LMAO

(2) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

lol👍