Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

😂🤣😂 Yup that’s me.

Fookin finally skewled Patsy Jerkbert with the truth bout catholicism, WHO knew that was all it took. B won't even pull up in the drive way. BY Satan. lol

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

🔥🔥🔥

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Christ's Church is the Original and Orthodox Church. Unadulterated, unchanged from the beginning hand to hand 1045 years before the Latins created "the pope" in the great schism.
Time to come home ☦️ you are loved and welcome in Christ.💖unto the ages of ages, Amen.

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Christ planned way in advance to restore his church someday. Christ knew what Satan would do to his followers after He was resurrected. The Satan worshippers killed the Apostles and killed as many of the faithful as they could, then switched tactics after much outcry and started to infiltrate and build as many churches as they could to confuse the faithful generations about doctrines of the gospel.

(8) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

People hate the truth,