Wife to my best friend 26 yearsโค๏ธMomma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA,NCSWIC๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒป

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Yup thatโ€™s me.

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Fookin finally skewled Patsy Jerkbert with the truth bout catholicism, WHO knew that was all it took. B won't even pull up in the drive way. BY Satan. lol

Only people mentioned by @AnonAlicious in this post can reply

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Christ planned way in advance to restore his church someday. Christ knew what Satan would do to his followers after He was resurrected. The Satan worshippers killed the Apostles and killed as many of the faithful as they could, then switched tactics after much outcry and started to infiltrate and build as many churches as they could to confuse the faithful generations about doctrines of the gospel.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Christ's Church is the Original and Orthodox Church. Unadulterated, unchanged from the beginning hand to hand 1045 years before the Latins created "the pope" in the great schism.
Time to come home โ˜ฆ๏ธ you are loved and welcome in Christ.๐Ÿ’–unto the ages of ages, Amen.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Sad that people don't realize though that GOD tells us to come out of her. Do you realize that if everyone listened to the word of GOD what a game changer this would be? My whole life I was in a church that was corrupt and demonically possessed.

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

The remnant of the One True Church still exists underground. We, the traditional Holy Roman Catholic remnant will carry the the Bride of Christ through the dark hours into the future because the "gates of hell shall not prevail against her"

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication

THIS IS 100% CORRECT!

AMEN ๐Ÿ™

(in fact you said out loud what my point really was... The Vatican demonic corruption IS NOT the same as THE ONE TRUE and HOLY CATHOLIC FAITH - and indeed in the end the remnant in Christ shall prevail in HIS GLORY)

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

ALL CHURCHES ARE CORRUPT.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

excluding the Body of CHRIST
GOD'S Church isn't of this world

(1) Show this thread

Great memeโ€ฆ.
Letโ€™s begin with
who has had financial control
since the 1830โ€™s timeline.

Think how we are programmed to
donate hard working money
every week during mass.๐Ÿคฌ

Biotch ganked some of this fiat for this house and flew its ass over the Vatican to lick Pope shoes I reckon in a group. I find that fkn shady and odd.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

PARTIED they called it with the Carters at the WHITE HOUSE more than once, like a pack of these fks back then. "got drunk AF on the white House roof" KOC really enjoying telling that story. TINY called Carter "like a dad" WAY the fk out here I the sticks they embed is not just a saying. LIZZERD secret org ass kissers, that kind of thing, NAME the country same old song and dance.

(1) Show this thread

She is extra sus also beyond even that shit, "grew up with Carter" LIZZERDS.