I am scheduled to give a public seminar in London on Friday of next week. I note that 9/11 is in the interim, so who knows what will happen. At the very least, it forces me to create a learning curriculum and materials on relocating our legal battles from the material to the spiritual. Am looking forward to delivering this event; synthesis of a lot of hard work and learning. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-to-fight-legal-battles-in-a-spiritual-war-tickets-1005970935147?aff=oddtdtcreator

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

That’s great! We are all at the “teaching”/train-the-trainer stage, I feel. We need to help those that are awake but don’t know of, or understand, the broader context of things, what is going on and likely to happen - so that they can lead and/or guide when 💩 goes down.

I’m trying to pull together a presentation that synopsizes things, then, put a google docs together of links, videos, etc. so they can do more research.

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tao Of Smoo, click on at the bottom under it