I am scheduled to give a public seminar in London on Friday of next week. I note that 9/11 is in the interim, so who knows what will happen. At the very least, it forces me to create a learning curriculum and materials on relocating our legal battles from the material to the spiritual. Am looking forward to delivering this event; synthesis of a lot of hard work and learning. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-to-fight-legal-battles-in-a-spiritual-war-tickets-1005970935147?aff=oddtdtcreator

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Stay fearless. You have angels watching over you. β™₯ always protected πŸ™

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. πŸ€— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

That’s great! We are all at the β€œteaching”/train-the-trainer stage, I feel. We need to help those that are awake but don’t know of, or understand, the broader context of things, what is going on and likely to happen - so that they can lead and/or guide when πŸ’© goes down.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. πŸ€— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

I’m trying to pull together a presentation that synopsizes things, then, put a google docs together of links, videos, etc. so they can do more research.

(1) Show this thread