I have decided to cancel my upper & lower GI’s.

Distrust of the system, a Doc that doesn’t meet you pre procedure & the possibility of them taking bits & pieces of who knows what.

Common knowledge biopsies have no positive benefit.

I take ivermectin prophylactically along with other stuff…after reading scripture last night before bed, I made a peaceful decision on this.

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

My Dad is 96 Healthy,
Mom is 88 Healthy.

They both take 100 billion+ daily of Acidophilus Probiotics. I've been working on them since the 1980's to NOT be lazy, eat healthy, never eat box processed products, processed oils, etc.

The VA sent Dad an Acidophilus, 20 million for free. 🙄

I told Mother, that's like...
One capsule, 20 million Acidophilus equals a penny to 100 billion Acidophilus Probiotics equals $100.00.
Which is better?

The medical industry does not want you to know truth that keeps you healthy.
→→👹🤺🤺🤺

💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕🌼

🤸

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Good for you! Leaky gut syndrome is very common and a wholistic way of clearing the gut is to use a medical food called Sustain. It worked for my husband and me. No doctors, no medical terrorism.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Where to purchase?

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏❤️🙏

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Trust your gut.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Good for you! I did the same and with the other garbage such as Mammograms. I haven't been to the dentist for years. I don't put my full trust into the AMA or ADA. That includes Doctors who strictly follow their regulations. Big Pharma too.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

😍💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞 same page, and a decision made a long...Long ...LONG time ago. Do not Worry about anything, instead PRAY about everything. I take EVERYTHING to GOD and place it FIRMLY at HIS feet. For me, a sacred trust was broken by all the medical profession. And during 'this time in history', I still 'see' the snake oil salesmen trying to revamp their image, to get out of the 'swing on a rope' at GITMO's 1,2,3,4. For me, saying 'oopsie I didnt know putting a ventilator on your family member would kill them, after they've done this, hundreds of times and been PAID bonuses to do this crime, makes it IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME to trust them ever again. ( Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. ) I place those 'people ? ', at the feet of GOD, because GOD us their judge. I cant forgive and forget them, because I'm not Jesus and I dont have Alzheimer's.

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

I support you in that decision, sister! I am in my mid 60's and I have decided to take good care of myself and only go to a doctor if I need to get stitches or break something. I do a lot of health research and believe there is nothing that prayer or something over the counter can't fix!

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response Mary Bell to her Publication

I do a keto/carnivore diet and am becoming more and more convinced by the carnivore doctors that there is not much of anything the carnivore diet can't cure...like heart disease, IBS, hormone imbalance....

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

If I may ask, what type of issues are you having?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Old diagnosis of an IBD.

Pain, bowl change, bloating. Just going to be more attentive to my anti parasite protocol.
And prayer. Speaking life & health to myself.

(1) Show this thread