Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I have decided to cancel my upper & lower GI’s.

Distrust of the system, a Doc that doesn’t meet you pre procedure & the possibility of them taking bits & pieces of who knows what.

Common knowledge biopsies have no positive benefit.

I take ivermectin prophylactically along with other stuff…after reading scripture last night before bed, I made a peaceful decision on this.

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I support you in that decision, sister! I am in my mid 60's and I have decided to take good care of myself and only go to a doctor if I need to get stitches or break something. I do a lot of health research and believe there is nothing that prayer or something over the counter can't fix!

I do a keto/carnivore diet and am becoming more and more convinced by the carnivore doctors that there is not much of anything the carnivore diet can't cure...like heart disease, IBS, hormone imbalance....

In response Mary Bell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @godsgirlinks in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Bell, click on at the bottom under it