Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I have decided to cancel my upper & lower GIโ€™s.

Distrust of the system, a Doc that doesnโ€™t meet you pre procedure & the possibility of them taking bits & pieces of who knows what.

Common knowledge biopsies have no positive benefit.

I take ivermectin prophylactically along with other stuffโ€ฆafter reading scripture last night before bed, I made a peaceful decision on this.

๐Ÿ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒผ โ†’โ†’๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

If I may ask, what type of issues are you having?

Old diagnosis of an IBD.

Pain, bowl change, bloating. Just going to be more attentive to my anti parasite protocol.
And prayer. Speaking life & health to myself.

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

๐Ÿ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒผ โ†’โ†’๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Loved One,
I can take more... AND I Could with no reason not to...
I take 100 Billion Acidophilus Probiotics daily to fight bad bacteria WITH GOOD BACTERIA.
The gut is in a war. Bad gut health creates other organ issues...i.e., "brain fog", diarrhea, bloating, acid reflux, so many things that they say no cure...

i.e., Antibiotics kills ALL good Flora which MUST be replaced with Acidophilus, Probiotics OR other bodily functions could become weak, weathered.

We ingest good bacteria daily fighting bad bacteria depending on what we are around, what we ingest...
Processed products, cold cuts...

Even smelling gasoline fumes while fueling the car can destroy OUR Healthy Gut Intestinal Flora. Which Means... Daily Gotta Replace The Healthy Gut Intestinal Flora Bacteria OR The Bad intestinal bacteria will try to TAKE OVER.

We Are At War.
Physical AND Spiritual War.

I'm sure you know.
My words are encouragement to fight FOR YOUR Health.

Healthy Gut, Long Healthy Life. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

So true.
I know the 2 surgeries & subsequent antibiotics I had to take in May really did a number on me. I did some supplemental probiotics but I stopped after less than a week, thinking the yogurt I eat daily would be enough.

Mistake.

(1) Show this thread