Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I have decided to cancel my upper & lower GI’s.

Distrust of the system, a Doc that doesn’t meet you pre procedure & the possibility of them taking bits & pieces of who knows what.

Common knowledge biopsies have no positive benefit.

I take ivermectin prophylactically along with other stuff…after reading scripture last night before bed, I made a peaceful decision on this.

πŸ˜πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž same page, and a decision made a long...Long ...LONG time ago. Do not Worry about anything, instead PRAY about everything. I take EVERYTHING to GOD and place it FIRMLY at HIS feet. For me, a sacred trust was broken by all the medical profession. And during 'this time in history', I still 'see' the snake oil salesmen trying to revamp their image, to get out of the 'swing on a rope' at GITMO's 1,2,3,4. For me, saying 'oopsie I didnt know putting a ventilator on your family member would kill them, after they've done this, hundreds of times and been PAID bonuses to do this crime, makes it IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME to trust them ever again. ( Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. ) I place those 'people ? ', at the feet of GOD, because GOD us their judge. I cant forgive and forget them, because I'm not Jesus and I dont have Alzheimer's.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana McMurry, click on at the bottom under it