Enough already!

Home Depot partnered with LGBTQ curriculum that taught elementary schoolers about pansexuals

https://nypost.com/2024/08/28/us-news/home-depot-partnered-with-lgbtq-curriculum-that-taught-elementary-schoolers-about-pansexuals/

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Something is not right about the link, I checked to see if it was in their newsroom, I went back two years and only found one time in two years they gave to "Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)" it is on page 7

I took the link from NYpost and tried to break the link down, it kept coming up as "page not found" on the Corporate Home Depot website.

This is what was posted "Retool Your School Grants Improve and Beautify Historically Black Colleges and Universities
September 13, 2023
From landscaping and renovating dorms to repaving athletic courts, Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) around the country are using Retool Your School grant money to improve student life."

I had to check it out because Bernard Marcus, the co-founder of Home Depot is a big Trump supporter. https://corporate.homedepot.com/page/newsroom https://corporate.homedepot.com/news/diversity-equity-inclusion/retool-your-school-grants-improve-and-beautify-historically-black

In response mark kub to his Publication

You also need to be aware that once a government program has been outed, many times they will rebrand themselves, change the name and continue with business as usual until someone else comes along and outs them again. Seen it happen time and time again over many years.

Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

In response mark kub to his Publication

I have been doing a little more digging on a news article from the NYtimes about "The Home Depot Expands Partnership with the Human Rights Campaign Foundation" Or "HRC" and no it is not "Hillary R Clinton" 😏

I looked into the HRC Foundation page of Corporate Partners and did not find Home Depot on their list, I also checked out their "Featured News" and went back one year, and still nothing about Home Depot, I also went to their "Search HRC.org" and put in Home Depot, still nothing.

I looked at the "Board of Directors" on HRC and they have 78 listed, Crap that is a lot. 😲 for an Org company I have to wonder how much the Board is getting paid,

One thing is for sure this Foundation hates the MAGA movement, Bernard Marcus, the co-founder of Home Depot is a big Trump supporter so I find it hard that they would partner with HRC again not "Hillary R Clinton" I do have to wonder if they are a Hillery fan. 😂

https://www.hrc.org/about/boards
https://www.hrc.org/search

(3) Show this thread

Here we go again these corporations are evil❗️🤬

In response chore Toke to her Publication

It has been most convenient for me, but I am disgusted to be aligned with your 'advice'. 🤮

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Seems like they like to play both ends against the middle. Guess it’s a pretty good business strategy 😒

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

I should say NOT...

Published: 17:10 EDT, 21 August 2024 | Updated: 09:02 EDT, 22 August 2024

Fears grow for the future of America's favorite home repair stores

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/yourmoney/consumer/article-13762679/fears-grow-future-home-repair-stores-america.html

(1) Show this thread

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Just “knock it off” people……we aren't buying what you are peddling and you know what happens if you go “woke!”

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

"Gender" is the correct descriptive word for male gender and female gender.

"Sex" is an incorrect word describing the two genders.
Using the word sex for gender could easily condition, brainwash one into passive thinking using other twisted words of enemy. The enemy has a list of twisted words, twisted meanings that many people use giving platform, building the enemy's platform strength and enslaved stranglehold. I refuse to use their twisted words. Deception is Lucifer...is the beginning of their slippery slope evil agenda.

Lucifer The Master Word Twister started this twisted shit with Ginsberg changing the word gender to sex in her pedo writings. Ginsberg wrote 1970's little boys should be available to adults without penalty.

Hooked nose Kenite Khazarian Ginsberg a fucking EVIL pedophile was glorified by ALL the other Evildoers that are now being destroyed.

EO 13818...9,000 unsealed indictments? 😑

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Lowe's and Home Depot are both out now.

I guess it's just locally owned hardware stores that are left, which is fine by me.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

That was my first thought. We have 3 hardware/ home improvement type stores in my town. Also shop independent appliance stores. 😉

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I miss the on every main-street in every single town small hardware store that had shit stacked to the rafters in side and by god that little man could indeed find that odd discontinued in 1971 propane pilot orifice he was sure he "still had a few of around" kinda hardware stores. So many were not even the first generation in the location, kids or grand kids of store clerks from local history.
I knew personally a real genuine master cobbler as a kid my dad used to have his boots fixed at. Could custom build entire shoes, and a son of a cobbler who took the shoe store and trade from his dad when he died. All gone now long ago...

(2) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Oh wow, too much info!

(1) Show this thread