Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Who possibly filmed the
Fake Moon Landing?
At one point Stanley did admit it.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

There was a video on YouTube, about 15 minutes long, where be admitted producing and directing the fake "moon landing."

I think it has been taken down, though...or YouTube has hidden it.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

found this link and the video if this is the one is in here further down page

https://in5d.com/stanley-kubrick-and-filmmakers-sons-deathbed-confessions-expose-moon-landing-hoax/

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Thanks, Jewel Z.

The link goes to some text, but the video won't play for me.

Seems like it is probably the video I saw, though, judging by the picture of Kubrick that shows up in the link.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

and he died in 1999 (I see 3 6’s lol)

and apparently made this confession to be released in 2015

He directed "Eyes Wide Shut"

Go figure 🙄

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

with those sickos cruise and kidMAN . Thinking about it ole’ Tommie is prolly’ F2M