Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Mike Anon

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

The only industry to be successful at 6 of their 6 attempts at something and then be like,
"Alright folks. We did it. Let's never do it again and stop all future progress and innovation right here and now."

There would be Commercial Flights to the Moon every hour if what they say they accomplished in the 1960's was real.

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Woah Amy….
Great Video!🔥

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Posted at 7:35
I will forward this to friends.
My 82 year old mother never believed we went to the moon and we all called her nuts.
She’s a genius.

(3) Show this thread

Who possibly filmed the
Fake Moon Landing?
At one point Stanley did admit it.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

There was a video on YouTube, about 15 minutes long, where be admitted producing and directing the fake "moon landing."

I think it has been taken down, though...or YouTube has hidden it.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Squirrel
👋
You know a lot, great studying😊
Who do the men in the photo work for,
They have a boss somewhere
Who, and where is the head Honcho In charge of these beings do you know 🙏👋💕
Will they share with us. I hope so. I wanna see😁

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

All of the above 👆👆👆

(1) Show this thread

I've been looking for that meme, Urban. I thought I saved it before, but apparently I didn't. Got it now 🤷‍♂️😂

(1) Show this thread

Our family went to Cape Canaveral in the early 70's. My brothers climbed over the roping for this Aluminum contraption. I kid you not. It was made of foil. My brother poked a hole through it with his finger. The tour guide walked over and told us it is off limits and that it was just a mock up version of the real one.
Yeah, right. I never forgot it. Stuck with me all these years wondering how the hell did they land on the moon with a foil wraped ship. Comical isn't it? Lol 😄

Now that is funny Gayle….

(1) Show this thread

This comes from the official site…..
When did we finally have
three way calling, 1980’s?😉

All the nefarious characters here
have been deceiving the
American Peoples
over a century now.

Makes me think
NASA was their best
Central Banking Money Scheme
to enslave America.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Back in 1982- 86 I am aware of
To call from Hawaii or Alaska it was like out outrageous. over $1 a minute. Back then not uncommon to have $300. phone bills.
The first cell charged us $5 a minute from Hawaii.
The cell that weighted like 4 pounds hahaha
I once had a corporate husband who travel the world and wanted to reach out to his lovely wife and children one a month 😂😂
What a journey I chose

I just posted this about Nasa wow

(3) Show this thread

Humans are Gullible
Gullible are soon to be awakened!

In response arba happihr to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

and Nixon called them on one of these 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

oh fuck…too flamin’ funny.

Didn't believe it back then

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

I still have a phone like that…thanks to my *keep everything, you just never know” Dad (RIP❤️)

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

And there was no delay in sending and receiving. Like they were in the next room.

(4) Show this thread

Right

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️