So much bad news in my feed.
Here's some feel good...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Awww, love it! That’s how I feel at the beach too! πŸ˜€πŸ‘. Have a great weekend Kim! ❀️

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Thanks.
You, too!

(1) Show this thread

❀

I think this is the guy from Asher House rescue and the little girl kicking up her heels is Matilda! She has some neurological issues that affect her gait but she is a sweet little doll! His organization is the best.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

In response Jill Taylor to his Publication

His name is Lee Asher, he is an angel, wonderful human, this video is a tour of the 250 acre sanctuary in Oregon, a beautiful work in progressπŸΎπŸ’–πŸΎπŸ’™πŸΎπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ•Š

https://youtu.be/WgYLj3wrSd8?si=VxXmaH7h0zDD0GGL

Full Asher House Tour! A behind the scenes look at the sanctuary | The Asher House - YouTube

Thanks for watching!Website: https://www.theasherhouse.com/Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheAsherHouseFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheAsherHouseInst...

(1) Show this thread

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Kim we'd love it if you post all your X Posts here. We'll deliver you positive vibes!

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. πŸ€— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

I rescued a sweet lab mix 1 hour from being put down in Ft. Worth, TX back in April. He is going to a new family in Maryland (with teenage boy looking for a bestie) and a new furbuddy who he got along with great at their M&G!!! Cost me ~ $1.5K overall (flight to Ft Worth to save him, vets, kenneling, transport, etc.). Doesn’t matter. A family is now complete because of it.

THAT’s why we rescue. πŸ’•

PLEASE support $$ your local rescues (not the corporate ones, the mom&pop ones). πŸ™πŸ»

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. πŸ€— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

I took him to our local beach, he was like, lady, I’m from Central TX. WTH is this!?! πŸ˜†

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

lol, that's uncontrollable happiness!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Love it! Thanks Kim and VK!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

:)

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Oh my, such a sweet reprieve from the dark side of the downers! Dogs are such a blessing. We need to be more like our precious dogs. Thanks for sharing! πŸ˜‡πŸ₯°

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

So sweet! We took our puppy to the beach in NJ before the season opened. It was so scary leaving because she started coughing this asthma type cough on the ride home. She never did this before. She was still coughing when we got her home but it was late at night. I ran an essential oils diffuser in the living room with colloidal silver in it and the next day she was fine. I am afraid now to take her back to the beach. I wish I knew what caused it. Great video. I keep hearing bad news too. I can't wait for things to turn around.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

They so happy ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️