My heart is saddened and I constantly feel like crying our neighbor Chuck went on hospice today he has been on a kidney transplant list for 8 years now. I have only known him for 3 years now but, it seems like a lifetime. I told him that I believed he was sent by God in our time of need he has done so much for us given us money for x mas presents bought us food when we had none given us money to pay bills & groceries etc. I believe in the power of prayer so I need as many prayer warriors to say a prayer for him, please. Would love it if he could hang on a little longer to experience this brand new world he has been fighting for along with other patriots. TYVM Joelle

Only people mentioned by @Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Prayers up for Chuck, his family and friends.

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

God Bless Chuck.🙏🙏💞

Praying for Chuck.

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Prayers Out! 🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Chuck. Bless him with a rock-solid faith in You, strength, love, support, comfort and complete healing. Allow him to fully recover and return home to enjoy many healthy and happy years to come. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

He sounds like he was an angel on earth. Maybe God needs him on the other side to be on the front lines of this spiritual battle. Either way I pray that he will have the full Armour of God wrapped around him. 🙏🏻

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Heavenly Father I need your help. Chuck needs you for a working Kidney. Chuck needs you to hold him up until he can walk on his own. Father we know the power of prayer...I know Father telling satan to leave Chuck's body, satan will leave with all my Faith in the Lord my God. Thank You Father

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Chuck and restoring his health in your Divine Mercy🙏🥰

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Praying for you, Chuck! We're almost where you can get the help you need.
Hang in there! 💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Praying for you Chuck, for God to bring his Miracles to you and heal you through his Love. May he give you new kidneys you so desperately need. In the name of Jesus, Amen. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏