Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

My heart is saddened and I constantly feel like crying our neighbor Chuck went on hospice today he has been on a kidney transplant list for 8 years now. I have only known him for 3 years now but, it seems like a lifetime. I told him that I believed he was sent by God in our time of need he has done so much for us given us money for x mas presents bought us food when we had none given us money to pay bills & groceries etc. I believe in the power of prayer so I need as many prayer warriors to say a prayer for him, please. Would love it if he could hang on a little longer to experience this brand new world he has been fighting for along with other patriots. TYVM Joelle

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Chuck and restoring his health in your Divine Mercy🙏🥰

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it