I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Anyone have advice on good ideas for lung cancer? A friend of my son's grandmother was diagnosed. Anything helpful please post and I will send it on. Love you all. Have a peaceful day.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Step 1: make the body ALKALINE. Cancer cannot thrive in an ALKALINE ENVIRONMENT.
Step 2: Hydration with adequate amounts of ALKALINE WATER.( add lemon to water)
😇
Step 3: Reduce sugar, NO SODA OR BOTTLED WATER, these make the body acidic.
Step 4: Healthy organic diet and NO fast food.
Ivermectin, Fenbendozole protocol.
Tippens had stage 4 lung cancer with metastasis. He cured himself with this. 👇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

This! 👍
Somewhere I read to keep the pH at 8.0 for three or four days.
I have searched for where I read that and can't find it anywhere 🙃

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

A Ph of between 7.0 -8.0 is a good range. 7.5 is what I try to keep personally because had breast cancer. 😇

Absolutely!
The article I had read was talking about keeping it 8.0 for 3 or 4 days, wish I find it. Keeping it on the higher side for a few days kills off more but you don't want to keep it that high for a long period of time. It was a very interesting article.
Anyway, grateful you said "had!"
I love to see and hear of ppl healing and healthy! 💞💝💞

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TX_Traveler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Texas Traveler, click on at the bottom under it