I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Anyone have advice on good ideas for lung cancer? A friend of my son's grandmother was diagnosed. Anything helpful please post and I will send it on. Love you all. Have a peaceful day.

Step 1: make the body ALKALINE. Cancer cannot thrive in an ALKALINE ENVIRONMENT.
Step 2: Hydration with adequate amounts of ALKALINE WATER.( add lemon to water)
😇
Step 3: Reduce sugar, NO SODA OR BOTTLED WATER, these make the body acidic.
Step 4: Healthy organic diet and NO fast food.
Ivermectin, Fenbendozole protocol.
Tippens had stage 4 lung cancer with metastasis. He cured himself with this. 👇

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

New & Improved Synergistic Joe Tippens Protocol

Tocotrienol and Tocopherol forms (all 8) of Vitamin E (400-800mg per day, 7 days a week). A product called Gamma E by Life Extension or Perfect E are both great.

Bio-Available Curcumin (600mg per day, 2 pills per day 7 days a week). A product called Theracurmin HP by Integrative Therapeutics is bioavailable.

Vitamin D (62.5 mcg [2500 IU] seven days a week).

CBD oil (1-2 droppers full [equal to 167 to 334 mg per day] under the tongue, 7 days a week) CBD-X: The most potent full spectrum organic CBD oil, with 5,000 milligrams of activated cannabinoids and hemp compounds CBD, CBN & CBG per serving.

Fenbendazole (300mg, 6 days a week) or in the case of severe turbo cancers up to 1 gram

Ivermectin (24mg, 7 days a week) or in the case of severe turbo cancers up to 1mg/kg/day

VIR-X immune support (2 capsules per day)

And just an FYI....I'm allergic to curcumin (turmeric) so I've been told by my naturopath doctor to substitute Boswellia supplements (aka Frankincense) for inflammation issues. So I would think that one could do the same for this protocol if you had issues with turmeric/curcumin.

This! 👍
Somewhere I read to keep the pH at 8.0 for three or four days.
I have searched for where I read that and can't find it anywhere 🙃

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

A Ph of between 7.0 -8.0 is a good range. 7.5 is what I try to keep personally because had breast cancer. 😇

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thanks Carol! Sending love.