Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Hope Always888

Anyone have advice on good ideas for lung cancer? A friend of my son's grandmother was diagnosed. Anything helpful please post and I will send it on. Love you all. Have a peaceful day.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I use Mullein and Soursop tinctures for any and all lung issues..works in humans and animals. Worth a shot ❤️ Also using a nebulizer with food grade hydrogen peroxide is key.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Florida Shark man has a good protocol along with Dirt Road Discussion on Telegram.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thanks so much! Sending love.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The pictured link is from stage 4 cancer survivor Lynetteh’s personal account using 3 Apricot Kernels per day, 2 cups Soursop leaf tea per day, 1 teaspoon Black Seed Oil (cumin) daily, eliminating highly processed foods and sugar, increase foods high in alkaline pH (fruits, vegetables, nuts and legumes) and speak life into each day.

Every time I post the link it won’t work so ZI am posting an image of the full address in the hope it can be copied and pasted by hand instead

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thanks Royal! Love ya!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Step 1: make the body ALKALINE. Cancer cannot thrive in an ALKALINE ENVIRONMENT.
Step 2: Hydration with adequate amounts of ALKALINE WATER.( add lemon to water)
😇
Step 3: Reduce sugar, NO SODA OR BOTTLED WATER, these make the body acidic.
Step 4: Healthy organic diet and NO fast food.
Ivermectin, Fenbendozole protocol.
Tippens had stage 4 lung cancer with metastasis. He cured himself with this. 👇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

And just an FYI....I'm allergic to curcumin (turmeric) so I've been told by my naturopath doctor to substitute Boswellia supplements (aka Frankincense) for inflammation issues. So I would think that one could do the same for this protocol if you had issues with turmeric/curcumin.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

New & Improved Synergistic Joe Tippens Protocol

Tocotrienol and Tocopherol forms (all 8) of Vitamin E (400-800mg per day, 7 days a week). A product called Gamma E by Life Extension or Perfect E are both great.

Bio-Available Curcumin (600mg per day, 2 pills per day 7 days a week). A product called Theracurmin HP by Integrative Therapeutics is bioavailable.

Vitamin D (62.5 mcg [2500 IU] seven days a week).

CBD oil (1-2 droppers full [equal to 167 to 334 mg per day] under the tongue, 7 days a week) CBD-X: The most potent full spectrum organic CBD oil, with 5,000 milligrams of activated cannabinoids and hemp compounds CBD, CBN & CBG per serving.

Fenbendazole (300mg, 6 days a week) or in the case of severe turbo cancers up to 1 gram

Ivermectin (24mg, 7 days a week) or in the case of severe turbo cancers up to 1mg/kg/day

VIR-X immune support (2 capsules per day)

(4) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Thanks Royal!

(1) Show this thread

Here’s the information I wanted to share with both of you.

Alternative Treatments

Links to Websites:
https://www.tiktok.com/@lynetteh59/video/7235906998192360750
Above link stage 4 cancer survivor Lynetteh’s personal account using 3 Apricot Kernels per day, 2 cups Soursop leaf tea per day, 1 teaspoon Black Seed Oil (cumin) daily, eliminating highly processed foods and sugar, increase foods high in alkaline pH (fruits, vegetables, nuts and legumes) and speak life into each day.

Rumble.com/v1nb3py-apricot-kernels-to-cure-and-prevent-cancer-and-everything-else.html
Above link about benefits of apricot kernels contain vitamins B15 and B17 Recommendation eating 1 apricot kernel per 10 pounds body weight per day. Apricot kernels/seeds contain Laetrile aka Amygdalin/B17 that has been used to treat cancer

Floridasharkman.org
Above link features a
protocol that uses Ivermectin, Doxycycline, Fenbendazole. And Berberine

Continued in comments

Simple cancer-killing foods you must eat every day
Apricot seeds/kernels contain vitamins B15 and B17

http://Rumble.com/v41hsh5-Joe-Tippens-protocol-the-hidden-truth-how-a-cancer-patient-healed-himself.html
Above link Joe Tippens’ Protocol
Diagnosed with stage 4 small Lung cancer and told to seek hospice for 3 month life expectancy. A veterinarian told him about fenbendazole killing cancer in dogs. He started taking Panacur C canine dewormer and additional supplements. Within a few months he was declared cancer free and is alive today.

Continued in comments

(1) Show this thread

Joe Tippens: Cancer Hope Via Fenbenzadole - YouTube

We all know someone facing a cancer diagnosis. Amazing, inspiring, and brimming with hope, Joe Tippens generously shares his personal cancer story in this t...

Going to send you all the content regarding alternative cancer treatment threads that I have bookmarked.

https://anonup.com/thread/14228868

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

Cancer loves sugar, try a keto diet.

I saved this in hope it might help someone. I pray it does..
💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

💖We are all God’s children.💖

💖We are all God’s children.💖

This page has several cure protocols.