Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Royal Raven

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Anyone have advice on good ideas for lung cancer? A friend of my son's grandmother was diagnosed. Anything helpful please post and I will send it on. Love you all. Have a peaceful day.

Here’s the information I wanted to share with both of you.

Alternative Treatments

Links to Websites:
https://www.tiktok.com/@lynetteh59/video/7235906998192360750
Above link stage 4 cancer survivor Lynetteh’s personal account using 3 Apricot Kernels per day, 2 cups Soursop leaf tea per day, 1 teaspoon Black Seed Oil (cumin) daily, eliminating highly processed foods and sugar, increase foods high in alkaline pH (fruits, vegetables, nuts and legumes) and speak life into each day.

Rumble.com/v1nb3py-apricot-kernels-to-cure-and-prevent-cancer-and-everything-else.html
Above link about benefits of apricot kernels contain vitamins B15 and B17 Recommendation eating 1 apricot kernel per 10 pounds body weight per day. Apricot kernels/seeds contain Laetrile aka Amygdalin/B17 that has been used to treat cancer

Floridasharkman.org
Above link features a
protocol that uses Ivermectin, Doxycycline, Fenbendazole. And Berberine

Continued in comments

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Simple cancer-killing foods you must eat every day
Apricot seeds/kernels contain vitamins B15 and B17

http://Rumble.com/v41hsh5-Joe-Tippens-protocol-the-hidden-truth-how-a-cancer-patient-healed-himself.html
Above link Joe Tippens’ Protocol
Diagnosed with stage 4 small Lung cancer and told to seek hospice for 3 month life expectancy. A veterinarian told him about fenbendazole killing cancer in dogs. He started taking Panacur C canine dewormer and additional supplements. Within a few months he was declared cancer free and is alive today.

Continued in comments

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

1. Fenbendazole, 222mg powder packets (Panacur C canine dewormer or Safeguard dewormer sold on Amazon) 1 packet per day for three days mix with food (smoothie, yogurt, etc.. or without food take by itself) then stop taking for four days off) Then continue 3 days on and 4 days off.
2. Curcumin 600 mg (2 pills per day) of bio-available Curcumin taken daily. Tippens used Theracurmin HP by Integrative Therapeutics.
3. CBD oil 25 mg sublingually (under the tongue) daily.
4. Vitamin E (optional) 400-800mg per day 7 days a week. Reduce vitamin E to 200mg or IU if you have heart disease.
5. Baking Soda anti-fungal and fight’s: cancer, colds, flu and radiation poisoning

(1) Show this thread