I'm not feeling well.
I've had a fever since yesterday and have been in bed. My family is also not feeling well. Kind prayer warriors, please pray for our family. Also, I think my mother may be possessed by an evil spirit. If anyone can exorcise it, please help me.
I hope this fever is just a malfunction of the shift...πŸ˜­πŸ™
πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ€’πŸ₯΅

Only people mentioned by @Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderβœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Heavenly Father we ask for your divine healing touch over Angel Feathers and her family. Restore this mother to a right Spirit and remove any demonic forces within her. May your healing presence be felt by all family members and may your peace and rest wrap them in a blanket of restoration. In Jesus Name Amen πŸ™

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderβœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫢

πŸ™πŸ«ΆπŸ™

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Will do my best to free her
Will need her name

In response Mystic Knight to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

πŸ™β€πŸ™

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Prayers πŸ™and Well Wishes to ALL πŸ’—πŸ™

In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Prayers for you and your family. May you feel the healing hands of God the Father hold and protect you. I have been reading through the gospels and am amazed how interconnected Jesus physically healing the sick and casting out demons are. Many evil spirits only come out in response to prayer AND fasting. Mark 9:29

I have also been fighting it this week and trying to do the same. Blessings to you in Jesus name. πŸ•ŠοΈ

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Jesus Name
Father God
Lady Angel AND
Her Family
Need Your Loving
Healing Touch.

Thank You Father God.
Thank You Jesus.
Amen.

Praise In Thanksgiving
Through The Day
Acknowledging
Father God's Blessings
For Your Families.
Amen.

Please share your great reports in
Thanksgiving And Praise.
Amen.

Jesus Name
Feel Better!

↓↓↓↓ *Take Authority In Jesus Name. Don't Put Up With
Anything.

Jesus Orders Evil Spirits
To Go Where Jesus Sends Them. Done Deal.
Amen. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Solar Activity...
Molded grass clippings...

Hydrate, Rest.

My daily regiment...
To keep yuckies away...

Echinacea x 2
50+ billion Acidophilus
Vitamin C

To handle demons...

In Repentance Through Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah
Father God,
Jesus Rebukes Lucifer.
Jesus Rebukes Demons.
Jesus Rebukes Evildoers.
Jesus Rebukes Negativities.

Demon spirits have names...
Jealousy
Ego
Narcist
Liar
Hate
To mention a few so you may understand what I am explaining.

Get A Small Clean Glass Bottle.
Through Christ Jesus
Ask Father God TO
Bless The Small Bottle
To Hold A small amount of
Extra Virgin Olive Oil.

Once you have poured small amount of oil into the bottle,
In Jesus Name, Ask Father God to Bless The Oil.

Cleanse the house.
Anoint the doorposts.
Many times, spirits piggy back into the house if the house is not prayed up for warfare.

If your mother is willing anoint your mother after she has prayed in Repentance
Through Christ Jesus.

Take Auth

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Angel Feather and her family in your Divine MercyπŸ™

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

May God watch over, heal and protect you and your family πŸ™ Amen

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Praying for you and your family πŸ™πŸ™

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Sendings prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love! πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread