My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderβœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨

I'm not feeling well.
I've had a fever since yesterday and have been in bed. My family is also not feeling well. Kind prayer warriors, please pray for our family. Also, I think my mother may be possessed by an evil spirit. If anyone can exorcise it, please help me.
I hope this fever is just a malfunction of the shift...πŸ˜­πŸ™
πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ€’πŸ₯΅

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

Prayers for you and your family. May you feel the healing hands of God the Father hold and protect you. I have been reading through the gospels and am amazed how interconnected Jesus physically healing the sick and casting out demons are. Many evil spirits only come out in response to prayer AND fasting. Mark 9:29

I have also been fighting it this week and trying to do the same. Blessings to you in Jesus name. πŸ•ŠοΈ

Only people mentioned by @Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel feather555, click on at the bottom under it