In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

The Biggest Smile ever…..
Good Morning Casey.
Spending quality time
planting a beautiful garden
this summer.

We are in Amazing Times.

🔶LET’S RIDE🔶

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Such a beautiful video. Thanks for sharing.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

You are welcome Tammi.
Sending some extra good vibes your way.❤️

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you, I appreciate that. I sure could use them, because I am not a happy person right now. I am so angry and pissed off. I am tired of this bs going on! I'm tired of seeing it, I'm tired of listening about it, I'm just tired of it all.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Absolutely! It is overstimulating at this point.
We are Strong in
God’s Light.
Spending time gardening
has given me great
peace of mind.

Waiting for so many to
come together…..

🙏❤️🤗🕊️I would love to do that, but I have mobility and nerve issues and can't do that kind of stuff right now. Maybe one day, I will be able to do that kind of stuff again. But right now, I can't and it's tough sometimes. But it is, what it is and life goes on.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

I was in a wheelchair for the
second time, two years ago.
Lots of surgeries and rehabilitation
has given me some hope…..
You are in my prayers Tammi.
Just hiked with cameras
for the first time
since 2018, 5 miles.❤️

BIG HUGS

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much, I appreciate all the prayers. I am so glad you are doing well. God is so good. I had back surgery years ago, didn't really help me. I have sciatica in both legs and they feel numb or tingly all the time. I will never go back to the doctor, I leave my health and all that I am in God's very capable hands. He will heal me on His time. I trust Him completely. 🙏❤️🤗🕊️

God bless your faith. My husband had a laminectomy with an angel of a surgeon and had been great ever since there are Christ driven surgeons out there I believe!

Only people mentioned by @Bluewillow in this post can reply

In response Blu Mason to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate them. I love you all so much and I am so thankful you all are going through this with me. I will always believe. God has always been there for me in different ways. He will carry me through it all. No matter what I go through, He will be the one that gets me through it all. His love, mercy, guidance, wisdom, healing, peace, and comfort is what always carries me through. He is never failing. I may not always understand what He is doing in my life, but I will follow His lead.🙏❤️🤗🕊️