Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThat's because we know they were behind this attempt on President Trump. Biden knows, the Democrat Demons know, the whole world knows, who did this. Please GOD in Heaven eradicate these demons from Your Earth. Your beautiful Earth that You created. Please GOD, Please Please. They will not come back to you, there is no good in them. Please just eradicate them and make this all end.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Have faith sister. We were told this was going to be part of the show. And I’d lay odds on it being just that…a show to wake up these comatose 2 legged human wannabes.

This is the first of several Black Swans to broadside THEM, not us, because VK, Whip, QTSR and many others have been training us.

You can do this because GOD ALREADY WON.
β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈIt won't wake a lot of them up. I just blew up at one of my sisters because of her support for the demonrats and the Biden Regime. They will not listen. I tried warning her about the vaccines and she didn't listen then either, she got all of them and the boosters, flu, etc. I tried praying for her, I tried showing her videos, I tried showing her news articles, I tried and I can't do it anymore. She will have to deal with whatever comes, as will I. They don't want to hear it and she even ended up hanging up on me. I don't blame her, because I screamed at her to wake up. I call it righteous anger, but GOD will hold me accountable however He deems necessary for it. I just made my peace that whatever happens, happens. I can't do anymore for her or how she accepts what with Biden and the demonrats are doing. They all need to rot in Hell for what they've done to us and our families. They ruined it for everyone. They are straight up evil.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I know how you feel.

My daughter shut me out going on two years ago maybe. And before that she wouldn’t listen.

I gave her to the Lord. If HE can’t wake her then she doesn’t want to wake up.

THAT is the part that hurts me. I am powerless to physically do anything to help her. The decision is hers.

ALL I CAN DO IS PRAY FOR HER.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈYep, exactly. That's all we can do. Pray for them. I had to yell at her though, it was long overdue. I hate to say that, but I have tried in nice ways to wake her up. I felt it as righteous anger. It really angers me that she would even associate with the demonrats is truly sad. She believes everything that the media and others have fed to her throughout all of these years. I am done. I just leave it with GOD now. I said, what I needed to say or scream, I should say. I am done. I probably won't ever talk to her again. May GOD watch over her. That's all I can do. Thanks for listening. I appreciate everyone on here so much. GOD Bless.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

My Obama loving sister mocked me more than anyone after the 2020 election was stolen. I made it clear that President Trump won the election and he would serve his rightful 2nd term. My sister laughed and said I was "Cuckoo." She and I fought over Covid. I warned her not to get the jabs, she got 3. In 2021, I tried to wake her up with the "fire hose treatment" over the phone for an hour. She was worried I was going to have a stroke, I was so worked up. She didn't listen. Then in August of 2023 her cute handy man was saying the same sort of "crazy stuff" I told her and she wanted to know what I knew. In order for her to have discussions with her handy man. She now recognizes Covid was planned, she regrets the jabs, she believes Obama is evil and corrupt. She was the last person I thought would ever wake up or she would be one of the 4% who never do. If my sister can wake up, I have faith yours can too. πŸ™ 😊 πŸ’•

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈSo glad she is awake now. That's awesome. Gives me hope for my sister and a couple of my brothers. I just hope it's sooner rather than later.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Me too. I have plenty of other friends and family that are still slumbering. I pray that people the world over awaken faster. NCSWIC πŸ™ πŸ’•

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈTo me there are still way too many still slumbering. Some will never wake up. It frightens me about the younger ones. They are the ones who really need to wake up. But I don't know if they ever will. Some are too brainwashed I am afraid.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

No worries. πŸ˜€
There are many yet who slumber but they will awaken. Fear not ...

πŸ™ Matthew 19:26 KJV
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈAmen and Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

Amen indeed! πŸ˜€πŸ™πŸ’•

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread