Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThat's because we know they were behind this attempt on President Trump. Biden knows, the Democrat Demons know, the whole world knows, who did this. Please GOD in Heaven eradicate these demons from Your Earth. Your beautiful Earth that You created. Please GOD, Please Please. They will not come back to you, there is no good in them. Please just eradicate them and make this all end.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Have faith sister. We were told this was going to be part of the show. And I’d lay odds on it being just that…a show to wake up these comatose 2 legged human wannabes.

This is the first of several Black Swans to broadside THEM, not us, because VK, Whip, QTSR and many others have been training us.

You can do this because GOD ALREADY WON.
β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈIt won't wake a lot of them up. I just blew up at one of my sisters because of her support for the demonrats and the Biden Regime. They will not listen. I tried warning her about the vaccines and she didn't listen then either, she got all of them and the boosters, flu, etc. I tried praying for her, I tried showing her videos, I tried showing her news articles, I tried and I can't do it anymore. She will have to deal with whatever comes, as will I. They don't want to hear it and she even ended up hanging up on me. I don't blame her, because I screamed at her to wake up. I call it righteous anger, but GOD will hold me accountable however He deems necessary for it. I just made my peace that whatever happens, happens. I can't do anymore for her or how she accepts what with Biden and the demonrats are doing. They all need to rot in Hell for what they've done to us and our families. They ruined it for everyone. They are straight up evil.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Ps God Knows I tried with my wife 4 yrs I told her she still went out and got the bio death shot! (didnt tell me)
And she paid with her life, and to a certain degree with mine > the after math [Pain] in every aspect of this earthly life left of mine, she would not listen, in a way I feel upset with her I feel she was selfish.
How could she not see my resolve in this matter
after 44 yrs she knew me and my ways of not quitting on anything i did and was successful in most all things i put my hand and mind to do even when we where very poor i would take jobs in some cases i wouldnt know how to do them but i learned real quick how to do them ie read the directions/ books how to do.
She Knew i was wright, know im here starting over and dealing with the after math.
its been the hardest time of my life, truth B told.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈI am so sorry for all that you have gone through and had to endure. I will keep you in my prayers This life is really tough on so many. What these evil demons have done to all of us and our families is straight up evil and sometimes, I don't know how we are supposed to forgive our enemies that did this to us and our families. I just truly wish, GOD would intervene and eradicate the demons from this earth. I am really feeling overwhelmed and out of whack lately. Just way too much happening and going on all around us. I know, GOD has got this and He has already won. It's just hard watching all of this playing out. It really takes its toll.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Yor a watchman Uve done Your Job, God wont hold U to Blame thats all u could do and U did it out of love like most all of us here trying thats all we can do.
Lv UπŸ€—

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈYes, I feel that way a lot of the time. Thank you so much for the kind words. I appreciate them so much. I cry and pray to GOD, all the time for my family to wake up. I can't do anymore, but it doesn't mean I don't love them or want the best for them. I miss what we used to be and what we all stood for at one time. It's crazy what we are all going through. It's truly tough and I just wish it would all stop. I sometimes don't feel like I am strong enough to keep going, but then I hear GOD telling me in some way, whether through Bible verses or Prayers to keep going and keep trying. Never give up and Never give in. So I wipe my tears away and try again to get through another day. One day at a time. With GOD and all of you by side, You all are what gets me through. The encouragement and love here is the best. I love you too. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You all are the best and I love you all.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I know how you feel.

My daughter shut me out going on two years ago maybe. And before that she wouldn’t listen.

I gave her to the Lord. If HE can’t wake her then she doesn’t want to wake up.

THAT is the part that hurts me. I am powerless to physically do anything to help her. The decision is hers.

ALL I CAN DO IS PRAY FOR HER.

My Daughter (a nurse) basically has done the same to me! Hard to come to its β€œHer decision” though, when You know the outcome for them! I am Thankful that we still text occasionally though, I will Always be there for Her though, if She ever needs me! 😒 β€œForgive them, for they know not what they do”
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

He wakes her up,end sentence, insert 100% faith
His ,timing is everything πŸ’ŒπŸ‘‚βœοΈπŸ˜Ί

(3) Show this thread