Only people mentioned by @Fooked in this post can reply

God told us to stand up and we finally are

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

Body double

THIS IDIOT THINKS BY BLOCKING ME I CANT ACCESS HIS POSTS>
WHAT A DUMBASS>
BTW I have NEVER voted in my life, EVER.
WHAT vote for a PUPPET???

Phantom Virus2020@Phantomvirus2020
2 minutes ago

Juris is a troll. You can tell he hates trump. dump the TDS dude.
Picture

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Its part of the plan..... E even said..brace yourselves...back in April....I knew something was coming cause E went dark after that post.

All part of the NWO psyop, that has been playing out this entire time.
((THEY)) dear people have been playing you for years.
((THEY)) control Trump just as surely asd they control all the others.
It`s just thayt you haven`t woken up yet to what is REALLY going on.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

GET OFF THIS SITE you Biden loving dickhead.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

PATHETIC.

(2) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

in 5D

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

God told us to stand up and we finally are

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Saw several things that made me think staged.
No bullet proof glass
No SS within a few feet
No military within a few feet
People behind Trump not hitting the ground, rushing off the bleachers
Allowing a person with a GSW to stand up before a complete medical assessment
Vincent Fuscha in plain sight
No pressure applied to wound with anything
Trump is suppose to be well insulated
🤔

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Another thing...do you think the REAL Trump would be out in the open like that knowing they want to kill him? I doubt it. Probably one of his clones.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I look at the other building within a few feet of the "shooters" perch, much taller and also direct line of site, these are always looked at and secured--prove me wrong, that proves something

(3) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

This is the beginning of the public part of the "Show". Sometimes U can't tell people, U have to "Show" Them. Q ✊️😎🎸🤍🎯🙏

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

first thought was--it finally happened--second thought was--his reaction seemed real--third thought was--maybe they actually have seen into the future years ago

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I believe there have been many attempts on his life. This looked a bit staged and part of the movie. I watched the video and Vincent just sat there like it was planned. In fact when you see Fusca and he starts cheering his arm looks very small like a female in disguise. Then the guy with the red brick suit stands up and that looked planned too. Then another video showed the guy on the roof. I thought Secret service checked out everything. Yet someone had it on video. Things aren't adding up.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

I know of at least 18 or 19 time "THEY" tried it.... This is so telling of our society's degradation!

God is merciful and HE is surely trying to finish waking up the Normies!

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

BRICS

(2) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Just as long as we can wake the Sleepers then we can show them the real horror show the Children they have to know the truths
turning us/them into cannibles, adrino, pedo...., murder/s, graft, curuption....... , lies of our past .......
Any means Necessary.
Double meaning exist ~Q

I think, at this point, it's best to wait for the grand finale.
And I hope we get the whole truth about all of it.
I feel the truth is the only way we will be completely free - and never to be enslaved again.

Movie for us. Reality for the normies. Approach with caution. Love breaks all spells.

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

We are experiencing a heartbreaking degenerate INTERACTIVE reality show meant to smack people out of the dipshit-creating mindmeld of MKUltra.

Key word INTERACTIVE.

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

Movie

Patriot, Disabled Veteran, Ex Firefighter. I will follow back all patriots and anons.

Yes. Both. Get yer popcorn.